Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22740 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,593,637 ₦ (11,405,445 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)