Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23415 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,414,878 ₦ (14,583,922 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)