Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23009 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,167,270 ₦ (13,765,415 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)