Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.792 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,515,106 ₦ (19,476 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)