Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.797 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,452,921 ₦ (€5,565) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)