Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.884 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 906,066 ₦ (Taka 233,255) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)