Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.507 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,203,764 ₦ (Taka 267,111) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)