Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.277 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,375,008 ₦ (Taka 321,486) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)