Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.178 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,429,539 ₦ (155,753 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)