Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.891 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,153,171 ₦ (129,704 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)