Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.887 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 888,170 ₦ (22,840 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (19 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)