Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.406 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 837,822 ₦ (26,677 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)