Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.868 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 892,687 ₦ (23,574 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 3 hours ago)