Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.999 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 832,397 ₦ (25,225 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (39 minutes ago)