Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.823 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 846,966 ₦ (22,393 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)