Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.160 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 970,503 ₦ (19,742 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)