Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.350 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 673,299 ₦ (13,926 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)