Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.950 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 968,009 ₦ (18,282 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)