Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.605 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 954,658 ₦ (17,809 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)