Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.248 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 831,500 ₦ (17,599 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)