Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.885 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 312,112 ₦ (15,696 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)