Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.791 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 829,583 ₦ (15,141 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bissau costs 1,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 13,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)