Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.888 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 342,408 ₦ (17,217 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)