Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.939 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 373,901 ₦ (18,753 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)