Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.657 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,213,073 ₦ (88,824₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)