Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.898 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 831,006 ₦ (64,429₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)