Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.459 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 647,301 ₦ (56,490₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)