Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.380 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 728,590 ₦ (54,455₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)