Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.487 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 716,754 ₦ (57,401₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)