Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.527 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 865,808 ₦ (64,004₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)