Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.416 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,225,323 ₦ (₨226,228) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)