Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,292,746 ₦ (₨259,778) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)