Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.928 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,441,725 ₦ (﷼ 15,188) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)