Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.281 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,252,076 ₦ (﷼ 13,568) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (27 minutes ago)