Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00959 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 960,148 ₦ (﷼ 100,122,787) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)