Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,400,494 ₦ (﷼ 142,902,860) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (41 minutes ago)