Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00963 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,218,882 ₦ (﷼ 126,511,117) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (33 minutes ago)