Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,027,545 ₦ (﷼ 103,695,929) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)