Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,392,901 ₦ (﷼ 142,164,328) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)