Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,329,284 ₦ (﷼ 119,963,457) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)