Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,168,069 ₦ (﷼ 119,389,928) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)