Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,408,123 ₦ (﷼ 144,679,048) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)