Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 915,860 ₦ (﷼ 107,377,527) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (40 minutes ago)