Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,070,761 ₦ (988,988 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)