Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.262 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,336,660 ₦ (15,318TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (26 minutes ago)