Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.185 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,261,634 ₦ (13,395TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)