Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.317 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 984,986 ₦ (11,153TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)