Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.369 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,064,059 ₦ (¥612,719) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)