Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.857 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,793,778 ₦ (€4,087) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)