Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,440,942 ₦ (€5,801) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)