Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,180,200 ₦ (€5,166) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)