Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.250 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,944,399 ₦ (¥598,245) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)