Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 NGN / NPR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,149,583 ₦ (₨ 396,333) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)