Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.945 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,571,384 ₦ (€4,650) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (18 minutes ago)