Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,913,814 ₦ (€4,372) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)