Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.139 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,868,603 ₦ (€5,643) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)