Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,039,073 ₦ (€9,011) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)