Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.055 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,591,915 ₦ (元47,079) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)