Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.684 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,349,179 ₦ (€6,855) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)