Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.327 NGN / CZK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,397,066 ₦ (113,331 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)