Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.159 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,736,057 ₦ (107,434 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)