Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.390 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,692,697 ₦ (97,339 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)