Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.693 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,557,629 ₦ (₨449,250) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)