Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.898 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,350 ₦ (₨501,518) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)