Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.264 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,051,062 ₦ (₨389,644) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)