Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,704,106 ₦ (₨492,609) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)