Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30321 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,863,340 ₦ (6,145,388 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)