Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,473,132 ₦ (5,523,076 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)