Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30703 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,663,419 ₦ (5,417,728 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)