Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26107 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,831,123 ₦ (7,013,937 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)