Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,892,686 ₦ (7,096,069 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)