Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30068 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,182,547 ₦ (7,258,809 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)