Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.636 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,698,812 ₦ (582,087 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)