Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.268 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,708,681 ₦ (324,326 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)