Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.204 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,929,733 ₦ (370,791 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)