Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,415,720 ₦ (﷼ 146,022,136) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)