Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,695,023 ₦ (﷼ 169,021,374) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)