Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,792,034 ₦ (﷼ 173,360,264) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)