Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,642,147 ₦ (﷼ 148,198,269) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (20 minutes ago)