Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,111,144 ₦ (2,226,822 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (about 1 hour ago)