Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,737,122 ₦ (1,745,068 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)