Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 937,750 ₦ (879,033 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (39 minutes ago)