Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,035,499 ₦ (1,029,384 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)