Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,006,488 ₦ (937,735 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)