Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.997 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 851,295 ₦ (₨284,072) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)