Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.002 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 888,233 ₦ (₨295,889) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)