Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.250 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,001,002 ₦ (₨307,996) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)