Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.954 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,474,707 ₦ (148,159 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)