Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.987 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,849,527 ₦ (154,299 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)