Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.253 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,681,910 ₦ (137,266 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)