Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.714 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,599,042 ₦ (136,507 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (30 minutes ago)