Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.376 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,638,546 ₦ (157,916 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)