Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.501 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,608,720 ₦ (153,196 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)