Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.954 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,233,149 ₦ (123,890 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)