Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.066 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,590,574 ₦ (769,906 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)