Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.099 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,851,014 ₦ (RM20,098) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)