Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07916 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,820,955 ₦ (23,002,623 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)