Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08865 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,952,382 ₦ (22,023,089 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)