Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09793 NGN / UGX *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,865,542 ₦ (19,049,552 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)