Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08870 NGN / UGX *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,755,360 ₦ (19,790,713 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)