Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09912 NGN / UGX
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,840,633 ₦ (18,570,401 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (43 minutes ago)