Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.836 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,655,294 ₦ (C$9,161) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)