Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.605 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,286,843 ₦ (94,584₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)