Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.711 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,492,070 ₦ (108,821₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (44 minutes ago)