Cost of living comparison between Kaluga, Russia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.891 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 978,137 ₦ (руб 200,003) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)