Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.736 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,302,904 ₦ (руб 227,141) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)