Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.099 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,184,506 ₦ (1,040,726 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)