Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.311 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,329,556 ₦ (1,008,044 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)