Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.312 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,930,517 ₦ (835,111 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)