Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,754,880 ₦ (€5,143) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)