Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,297,595 ₦ (€5,510) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)