Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.638 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,813,268 ₦ (€4,492) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)