Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,191,845 ₦ (€6,473) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)