Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.954 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,666,633 ₦ (€3,771) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)