Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.669 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,798,239 ₦ (€5,373) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)