Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.932 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,363,973 ₦ (€4,072) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)