Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.714 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,743,189 ₦ (€4,183) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)