Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.517 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 992,349 ₦ (₨179,867) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)