Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.559 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 861,490 ₦ (₨188,975) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)