Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,466,087 ₦ (元31,117) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)