Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.109 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,180,918 ₦ (15,516TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)