Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.337 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,752,559 ₦ (¥525,226) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)