Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.895 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,893,135 ₦ (¥653,961) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)