Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,803,773 ₦ ($5,602) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (31 minutes ago)