Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.456 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,753,426 ₦ (43,341 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (42 minutes ago)