Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.725 NGN / AFN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,407,268 ₦ (509,500 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)