Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.740 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,935,602 ₦ (﷼ 20,217) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)